Our Mission is
Matthew 25:31-40 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, “I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
1. Galatians 6:2 “Carry each other’s burdens and so you will fulfill the law of Christ.”
2. Hebrews 13:16 “Don’t forget to do good and to share what you have because God is pleased with these kinds of sacrifices.”
3. Matthews 5:42 “Give to those who ask, and don’t refuse those who wish to borrow from you.”
4. Proverbs 19:17 “Those who are gracious to the poor lend to the Lord, and the Lord will fully repay them.”
5. Romans 12:13 “Contribute to the needs of God’s people, and welcome strangers into your home.
6. Matthews 5:16 “In the same way, let your light shine before people, so they can see the good things you do and praise your Father who is in heaven.”
7. Proverbs 3:27 “Don’t withhold good from someone who deserves it, when it is in your power to do so.”
8. Philippians 2:4 “Instead of each person watching out for their own good, watch out for what is better for others.”
9. Matthew 25:44 – 45 “Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and didn’t do anything to help you?’ Then he will answer, ‘I assure you that when you haven’t done it for one of the least of these, you haven’t done it for me.'”
10. Proverbs 22:9 “Happy are generous people, because they give some of their food to the poor.”
11. Luke 12:33 “Sell your possessions and give to those in need. Make for yourselves wallets that don’t wear out — a treasure in heaven that never runs out. No thief comes near there, and no moth destroys.”
12. Acts 20:35 In everything I have shown you that, by working hard, we must help the weak. In this way we remember the Lord Jesus’ words: It is more blessed to give than to receive.
13. 1 Thessalonians 5;11″So continue encouraging each other and building each other up, just like you are doing already.”
14. Ephesians 4:32″Be kind, compassionate, and forgiving to each other, in the same way God forgave you in Christ“
15. James 1:27″Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep one’s self from being polluted by the world”.
16. Luke 6; 36 show mercy just as your father shows mercy
17. Job 29:12, I rescued the poor who cried for help and the fatherless that had no one to assist him.”
18. Proverbs 3:27, whenever you are able, do well to people who need help!
19. Proverbs 21:13 whoever stops his ears at the cry of the poor will cry out himself and not be heard!
20. Philippians 4:17; not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account!
21. Galatians 6:7; for whatsoever a man sowed, that shall he also reap!
22. 2 Corinthians 9:6; he which sowed bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
23. Psalm 41:1 blessed is that considerate the poor, the will deliver him in the time of troubles.
24.Psalm 146:6 He is the Maker of heaven and earth,the sea, and everything in them—he remains faithful forever.He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry.The Lord sets prisoners free.